New to forum (and to situation)

Just wanted to say hello since I am new, though I’m not sure if I’ll be active or even permanent. We found out a couple of weeks ago that our 19 year old daughter was diagnosed as schizophrenic last summer. It wasn’t a terrible surprise in some ways as she had indicated to us some time ago that she thought she is schizotypal. We are just trying to figure out where to go from here, so I will be reading posts for a while to try and get some insight. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum. You’ll find it’s very welcoming and encouraging here. We all share a common bond and support one another.

I hope you find it helpful. And I’m sending positive thoughts to you and your family.

Blessings,

Anthony

Please do keep us all upto date with the progress of ur daughter would love to hear about her

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find it useful and beneficial.
I joined less than 1 month, and it’s been a great help! :smiley:

Welcome to the forum. I hope you get some answers you need. I hope you feel free to look around all the sections and join in. I like to think that we’re all here to learn and exchange ideas.

Welcome. I hope you find what you are looking for. If not, don’t be afraid to ask. :slight_smile:

Hi & Welcome, I’m a newish user to this fourm too and have to say the people are great and very friendly. We exchance and learn and it helps to understand.