Parents or caregivers from old forum

Reply to this when you get here so I know you made the transition over.

I’ve made it LOL!

Elda

I’ve made it!
BlessedgirlVA

navigated myself over, posted a “test run” still trying lol

Happy to see you guys have made it :smile:

Hello. I don’t think I ever posted in the old forum, but I’ve been lurking there for some time. I’m a mom to two boys ages 23 and 14 who have schiz. I keep looking for answers. It can feel lonely sometimes. Glad you guys are here.

@madkitty, it can feel like you are alone however everyone here is great and very supportive in your struggles. Happy to see you here.

Happy to be here. Hope you are not bad tonight.

Hopefully this will successfully post. It will take some getting used to. It seems complicated.

What seems strange to me is not having to log in or out…or am I doing, or not doing something wrong?

Elda

@Glesgalass

You have to click on your avatar in the upper right hand corner of your screen. When you get to the next page, you’ll see the red logout button.

Hello everyone. I made it also. My old user name on this forum was Coop - I have changed it to lovemyson. I think I am going to like this new format once I get used to it.

I don’t log in and out. Just close my browser. At first I found it complicated but now I’m getting used to it.

Thanks for that

Elda

I too made the transition. I kept my old name. I’ve not been very active in speaking but do find it helpful to read when I feel isolated being a caregiver to my son.

Im here - valleypenne

I have made the switch

It feels very lonely for me as well, my son is 27 and a difficult case I also keep looking for answers. Wishing you well

Hello Everyone!

hopefully this is posting I’m with you Cefe it is complicated! (good to see you here) I will continue to try and visit this site I have been with you all to many years to lose you now!!

Tasha is back in a long term rehabilitaion center near by and doing better (roller coaster ride) God Bless you all!!!
I feel like we all share a common bond here that know one else could possibly understand?

My prayers would be that everyone on this site would have a better year into 2014 with wellness and happiness at least some anyway!! LOL

God BLess,

Tasha’s Dad

I hope for a better year, this year has been a roller coaster ride for sure, hope everyone has a happy new year and count our blessing amidst this crazy illness taking a toll on everyone