The happiest thing ever

:no_mouth:

@murka You seriously don’t see anything wrong with that?

Even if it’s for what you think is his own good, do you really want him to have no power, no control?

Maybe you should get a puppy, instead.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t really see the point of this thread. It kind of scares me.

I felt like I was going up and down with him, all the mood swings, all I could think all day how is he feeling, why he said that, what is the meaning and he was only happy when I was happy. This why I wanted to know more.

Murka, this is so unhealthy. He is his own person. He has his own feelings and his own likes and dislikes and his own life. He is not part of some schizophrenic hive mind and no one here can tell you the first thing about him.

He also is not part of you. He is not only happy when you are happy. You can not cure him. You can not learn secret phrases or poems to make him do what you want. Everything you have posted makes me think that not only would you not be able to help him, but your lack of understanding that he is his own unique person could lead you to actually hurt him.

You are behaving with a lack of respect for him, and you are behaving with a lack of respect for us. Please think about why you can’t understand that we and he are people before you post here again. Your questions are becoming frightening.

1 Like

Bah

@murka is in lurve with this dude! Sounds like a puppy crush to me. We’ve all done silly things while in love. She’ll either reel him in, or move on to the next fish. Who knows?

She sounds like a creeper with a schizophrenia fetish who doesn’t know the first thing about how to have a healthy relationship with anyone, let alone someone with a serious illness.

It isn’t a puppy crush when she wants a secret combination of words that will override his free will and make him a slave to her. She is probably the very worst thing that can happen to someone with sz.

Besides, this is the family section. You are not his family, and you go back and forth on whether you call him your boyfriend. I’m guessing he is an internet friend who you stalk and who has no interest in actually meeting you. If you had any kind of insight into his mind in any way, you wouldn’t talk about him the way you do.

I think you’re all being a little harsh. murka sounds a little young and naive to my ear. I just think she’s smitten with this guy and is looking for advice on how to reel him in.

I don’t find her ‘creepy’ at all
just young, uninformed and unworldly maybe.

She’s got a ton of posts about making him marry her and about how his sz is exciting and she thinks she can cure it. Meanwhile he refuses to meet her. Now she thinks they are tied together and he only feels what she feels.

It’s been a constant stream of What does someone with sz like? What can you tell them to get them to do what you want? What do they want to hear? How can I get one to marry me? How can I make one lose all his sanity and do what I want?

I’ve loved your poems, though :heart_eyes_cat:

I think she’s just a lost kid in love

(Thanks for the poem compliment) :wink:

So you really think any healthy relationship starts out with, “how can I get him to lose his mind and do what I say?”

So you liked my poem
Who would have known?
But I felt it was kind of rude

You got on murka
For wearing a burka?
No! For being in love with a dude!

:slight_smile:

Folks - this is the family section - primarily for people who have family members with schizophrenia to get support.

Murka, its fine to ask questions about the illness “schizophrenia” - but please don’t think you can generalize that people who have schizophrenia like “X”
 or “Y”.

People who have schizophrenia are individuals just like everyone else. They have some similar symptoms - but beyond that its just an illness that impacts all sorts of people and personalities. Please be careful about overgeneralizing