The Mind Unleashed - The Effects Of Negative Emotions On Our Health

Humans experience an array of emotions, anything from happiness, to sadness to extreme joy and depression. Each one of these emotions creates a different feeling within the body. After all, our body releases different chemicals when we experience various things that make us happy and each chemical works to create a different environment within the body. For example if your brain releases serotonin, dopamine or oxytocin, you will feel good and happy. Convexly, if your body releases cortisol while you are stressed, you will have an entirely different feeling associated more with the body kicking into survival mode.

What about when we are thinking negative thoughts all the time? Or how about when we are thinking positive thoughts? What about when we are not emotionally charged to neither positive nor negative? Let’s explore how these affect our body and life.

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/04/effects-negative-emotions-health.html

I know I am hypersensitive to negative thoughts, images, attitude. I’ve found myself physically shaking and nauseous from upsetting stuff that I have read.

When people come at me with bad news, I do end up sort of feeling dulled down, and out of body.

I’m working on not letting something as simple as a newspaper stick with me all month. But that’s part of this illness I bet. People without this illness might be able to get over a disturbing online post or article in a few hours. It will stick with me for a week or more.

It`s hard to try to balance out the duality of this world.

Thanks. This really helps after a bad day today. I wonder how tomorrow will go if I give negative thoughts no leadway. I remember doing this once before, only once, and it was one of the best days in that year.

So very true…just went through this…and i do not like the feeling of the negative, especially the upper and middle spine ones that also radiate to chest and stomach area…
Love cures though and is also known to release dopamine or oxytocin in good doses