Trying to recognise sz from person

Hi my wife who always told me we were sole mates to always be together (28yrs) so far is in treatment in the hospital. Last night talking to my daughter she told her that she was destined to find her true soul mate on release to further her next stage of progress in life. She was only out in meds a week ago for the first time. I know this is most likely the sz delusion talking and not my partner but it is still difficult to hear such things and remain distant and positive that she will want me on the other side of treatment. On the bright side she said she wanted to give me my birthday present when she got out where as half a week ago we were never to see each other for the rest of our lives. I know many of you have been through this a number of times and my heart goes out to you in every occasion, this being my first go through though it’s difficult to know how it will turn out. We had never been separate ever in the whole 28 yrs before.

I think in trying to find answers that sometimes our loved ones look to outside influences. I know not taking it personally is a lot easier said then done.

Hey Omega67 I understand what your going through from the other side. Me and my bf have been together for 4 years now and when I was at my worst I remember feeling like he wasn’t real our life together wasn’t real and he made me like this. However I was hospitilized again and when it came visitation times and I was sedated with meds I was SO happy to see him. I felt likt I hadn’t seen him for months. I’m not saying that your wife will be the same but when delusion gakes over seems theres not much you can do. Just be there for her best you can. I hope that she will get better. Best wishes and Merry Christmas.

Thank you so much for your thoughts and hope, good luck to you and your bf and a happy Christmas.

Thank you for your thoughts.