Family and Caregiver Schizophrenia Discussion Forum

Types of work in mental health


I’m looking for a job in mental health.


In this part of Massachusetts, we have several half way houses for the mentally ill. One doesn’t need a college degree to work there.



@Gabby I recently heard about an organization here in Ohio called COVA (Center of Vocational Alternatives) and plan to look into it for myself, I was told it encompassed a wide range of employment ideas, as well as a multitude of resources and support. I don’t know what state you are in but maybe there is something similar to COVA where you are? Best of luck to you! :four_leaf_clover: