Watching for too long

daynighter-thank you so much for coming on to talk to me====my sisters name is also paula-she is my biggest supporter. Thank all of you guys~~~~ update is: last thurs., he was picked up by the police and taken to a detention center. still trying to piece together the details-but he was either hit by a car, or had another seizure. Hadnt heard from him in 4 days. Mon. night a get a call from the hospital. They tell me he has been in the hospital all this time-brought in by police—and had to have surgery. He now has a hip replacement and is still in the hospital. He has cuts and bruises everywhere. He says he was hit by a car. The police say someone called them because he was passed out on the side walk! I had just been with him earlier in the day, and he was out of control.
So now-I am trying to be a PI and find out exactly what happened. He was supposed to get a particular kind of brain scan months ago to find out what was causing his seizures. He would not go. I`m now trying to convince the doctor to have those performed while he is “captive”. I pray that they will…

I’m really sorry to hear your son has been injured to the point of needed a new hip. I do hope the docs make the most of the time he’s “captive” as well. I’m so glad he survived what ever happened to him.

I’m rooting for this being a turing point. He’s going to be laid up for a while with a new hip. I hope this can be the start of recovery.

Thanks J…
He is home now. No-they did not do the scans.
However, he is doing pretty darn good considering…
New Case manager visiting tommorow and home nurse coming a few days a week for physical therapy. Still think he had a seizure.
Thanks for your good wishes!!

So sorry to hear of your son’s misfortune. As James said, hopefully this will be a turning point for him. Keeping you both in my prayers.

**Thanks!! ************************