6 months pregnant feeling so alone

Im.6 months pregnant by someone suffering from this awful disease , I just kept giving him chances and he couldn’t do right ! I put him out , today I tried texting explaining to him I don’t hate him but u can’t risk my pregnancy dealing with him and all his issues right now . He blocked my number and dosent want to be in his child’s life because he feels like I abandoned him but I tried everything! On top of that his family hates me! They said he dosent need to be in this baby’s life because that don’t want him around me , I don’t know what he tells them but this situation has been dragged on for so long I just wanna finish with a healthy pregnancy, has anyone else been through this ?

1 Like

soory tohear youre going through such difficult times…i hope things improve for you…did you ever have a good relationship with this guy…sz can be difficult…he must be in a bad way mentally

He abused drugs for years, spice. And his family really just didn’t do anything about it. When we met he stayed clean and i was trying to help but I think it came off as me being hard on him, his family banned me don’t want me anywhere around him and wants nothing to do with his baby . I got him to take his medicine, he hadn’t tooken it in 2 years . He had a few episodes one of them I had to have him arrested

Sorry you are dealing with this situation. You did the right thing. You and the baby are what’s important at this moment. This illness can make a person distant, cold hearted, and seem like they hate you. You have a blessing coming. Stress is not good for you or the baby. Stay strong. Wishing the best for you.

1 Like