I smiled today...?

Image result for mental illness quotes

5 Likes

On fb this morning…another scz caregiver forum…
Thank you!
I swear, after the last 2 years…this will be my new mantra.

9 Likes

https://www.facebook.com/287838234998729/videos/388192758296609/

1 Like

For the “rockers” who need a smile.

Worked for me this morning!

Stairway to Heaven

https://www.facebook.com/YFMShareYourSound/videos/301735373628655/?id=100023111490655

1 Like

He makes me smile and grin

I just got him ., I Need suggestions on a name for him …

PS. its a Penguin. (just thought i’d clarify that) :smiley:

3 Likes

“Pebbles”…my first choice for his name! (Forget the “Flintstones”!)

“Jasper”?..it’s a black and white stone.

He’s so cuddly…and adorable…geesh, one little hug please?

1 Like

Okay…so our two boys are 1 year and 1 hour apart in age. This means that every year, they pretty much have their birthday at the same time. Their birthdays are the 22 and 23 of January. Older boy wanted to go out for sushi. Dad wanted to walk to a local sushi resturant so we could squeeze in (between us both, our Anniversary dinner which we didn’t get) at the same time. If we walked, we could both drink and not worry about driving.

Lately, the younger boy resist’s going anywhere. He’ll interact with his brother every once in a while, preferring to be left alone. He does NOT WALK.

I almost, almost left him home. He didn’t want to go to dinner, etc…but husband said it was their birthdays, and he’s going.

It was a nice evening. Older boy and I laughed all the way back home, and younger son walked with Dad. Husband said they counted the number of cats in the neighborhood. He also said it has been months since they have really “said” anything to each other, and it was obvious he would have to initiate. :grin:

We did it…
Younger boy wasn’t thrilled…
but we did it.

We had a celebratory dinner!
15 years ago I was pregnant.
Wow!!!

Younger boy (dx) on outside seat, older boy inside seat. Hubby (of course!!)

4 Likes

You have an incredibly beautiful family!!! Oh No…those boys will be heart breakers as they mature and grow into manhood!!! :smiley:

Happy for you that you had a nice celebratory dinner. “Happy Birthday” to your boys!!!

Image result for Happy birthday

God Bless!!!

1 Like

Pebbles it is !!! Thank you!!!

:smiley:

You’re the sweetest!

Thank you so very much!

They are pretty aren’t they? Husband and younger boy both have those “melt your heart” brown eyes. Older boy got my eyes. Genetics huh?

1 Like

Yes they do.

Most certainly!! I had a suspicion…the older boy would look like you. The younger boy is definitely like a carbon copy of his Dad. Wow. Genetics. Defininitely play a role. WOW.

And your older boy is gorgeous to.

You will be fighting off the girls…as they boys age. :smiley: Good Luck 'mom" lol ;D

PS. You have a bird? soooo kewl!!! …whats its name???

2 Likes

“Sami”…we bought him for younger son as he is fond of birds. Hand raised as a babe, cockatiel. I adore him, as he hangs out with son when he’s at his desk (pretty much all day). The rest of the time he “talks” to me, or flies into my area of the kitchen or office to hang out on my chair with the dog. He screeches if our son leaves the room, and SCREAMS when the alarm goes off for sons medication. As birds bond to a flock, it was husband’s idea to get one. Our son has a flock whether he realizes he needs it or not.

Dexter, Sami and “Lucky”…our box turtle that husband rescued from a freeway. He lost on toe and had a chip in his shell, but…

he’s “Lucky”.

2 Likes

Handsome boys you have there squid.

2 Likes

awww…you have the coolest home!!! Lots of animals and pets. Very Very Nice!!!

Very sweet!!!

Thank you for sharing the pics.

PS> I Love turtles. (and birds) :smiley:

1 Like

coffee

3 Likes

Related image

Image result for funny

Image result for funny

4 Likes

Received this picture from my husband.
He wrote: “Having lunch with my wife”.

He’s not a Hallmark kinda guy…but I “get him” .

4 Likes

@B4nAfter I love these - thanks for the laughs!

1 Like

awwww…you are a very blessed and loved lady. You are also very pretty!!! I loved the sunset pic. Very romantic!!!

1 Like

lol. (I got more where they came from) :smiley:

1 Like