Parents or caregivers from old forum

I’m glad to see some familiar names. Hi to Elda, Clyn,Karolina, Cefe, and others. It was actually complicated at first for me too but I’ve been here a month and I can navigate the site easily. I’m already used to it.

I’m here…nxant (Kathy)

I’m here Donna, how do I add a picture? (Donna6548)

Hey Nick, and everyone, sorry I have been away for a while, been so busy here. Hope everyone is well, getting ready for Christmas. Keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers *hugs to you all :slight_smile:

Hi everybody. I hope you enjoy this special evening. We have Hogmanay coming here.
Even if things are not that good just now - and I am the one who needs some uneventful time, I had my share of dramas recently, thank you very much - 2014 should be better for us all. For one thing we are all getting wiser and more experienced, better prepared to fight our children’s corner.

Thank you 77nick77 for supporting us, parents and caregivers! All the best for you!

Hi Donna,

As far as adding a photo - you can either just post a link (web adress, URL) to the photo (make sure the link is on its own line.

For example below I’ve posted this link “

On a Macintosh computer I can also just drag an image from my computer over to this page/place where I’m creating the message - see below. Perhaps people using a PC can comment on how to add photos from their computers. I think you might be able to use your “copy” and “paste” approach just like you do normally in applications.

I made it…I was pattywagon68 in old forum!