Recent update

I’m sorry, don’t mean to start something here but this whole thing sounds off to me. Even if he is lazy, that’s a symptom from the negative symptoms. I’m “lazy” too. That’s not a bad characteristic, and if he is unmedicated and has no insight over his illness it’s not even enough to say that he is a dick over it. For all we know, what brings him to be lazy and a bum as people said here are delusions or negative symptoms.

In my opinion he would be a dick if he was abusive verbally or physically, manipulative or psychopathical. If when you too were together he was kind to you, there is no reason for you to call him a dick. I don’t think blaming his illness and his symptoms says anything good about you.

I’m sorry for being harsh, but this post just gets on my nerves.

Don’t be such a bleeding heart, Minnii…

The guy is a bum. He stole from her and chose weed over her. I think she has every right to be pissed at this guy.

This poster used to be a regular on here about a year ago… she worked hard trying to give her ex-bf every benefit of the doubt… and all her money.

She worked hard trying to understand… trying to help… trying to work with his family to get help… and in the end… he still chose lots of pot over everything else.

I sort of remember being in those shoes… There was a time I preferred being in a state where I was happy with my head circus, my pot, my acid, my untethered homeless life… and didn’t want to change. didn’t want to be medicated or tampered with… I was euphoric, free and fabulous… but it sure put a toll on my family.

@iamoliviar I’m still glad to hear your safe and doing better. I still hope your ex finds the help he needs.

I missed that. Probably a dick then. Doesn’t mean that sz can be used as a negative characteristic though…

Anyhoo…

It’s holiday season, so I’m just going to reply to fun threads from now on. :wink:

Okay than I was wrong.

I’m sorry @iamoliviar and hope you’re doing well, don’t dwell on it to much you did all you could, its not your responsibility even though we tend to get attached and feel the pains.

I’m sorry about my reaction

@Patrick i know very well how to talk to ladies. But i cannot respect people like her. She has an shown her true colors. N i can’t believe you are moking him too ! What if you get a psychotic episode n people dnt give a dam n they mock u too?

he was a jerk and mentally abusive with and without schizophrenia. i NEVER said anything bad about schizophrenics and IIII am offended that you are making up things about me without knowing how horrible he was to me and how compassionate i was to him. i even said schizophrenia was his BEST quality. i actually tolerated his delusions and everything but him being a complete JERK was NOT excusable, sick or not.

anyway, i am not going to go see him and i do not dwell on him or love him. i have moved on. just figured others would understand how it feels to have someome you once cared about to now be in a bad place. i feel bad someone i once cared about is now a hobo, even though he seems to delusionally think it’s a sign of success.

and i never once mocked him. i took care of him 24/7 and stood up for him, even when i shouldn’t have.

@iamoliviar
I think certain elements in India that has a culture that lacks respect for women.
Historically treating them as objects to be paid for. It must be hard to shake those traditions.
There have even been public rapes of women over there.
Or course Muslim culture is much worse.

Remember people here are mentally ill so you may not get the answer you want.
You may get answers from self serving cretins.
You don’t need permission to move on.
Just do it already, you have my blessings, don’t look back and forget you ever heard of this stupid disease.
Chances are you’ll have a happy life and never run into it again. Peace and healing to you.

This has nothing to do with my nationality.n i respect women a lot. But i not find it appropriate. She has too used offensive words for him n that is fine to you?

Drop it man. People can disagree in life - that’s the way the world works. You were waaaay out of line calling names and swearing at people. Considering the way you’ve presented yourself in this thread, and on the forum in general, you’re not going to get anyone to side with you.

If his best quality was his sz, you should cut all ties with the jerk. He’ll always be abusive.